Thursday, November 20, 2008

been busy

I'm back - things have been busy around our house which is why I haven't found time to post in a while. Papa and Binga came to visit on Saturday so we spent the day hanging out with them. Then I got sick, then Hudson got sick - now Jamie is sick. Then Jamie took my computer in to try and get it fixed - something weird keeps happening ot the monitor when it goes to 'sleep' - so they replaced the video card. But it didn't work. It still does the same thing when it goes to sleep - and now everything is all distorted on the monitor. Should have left it alone, I guess! Plus I've been trying to do some shopping to pick out carpet, tile and paint and other stuff for the basement, so it's just been a little crazy.

I'll post some pictures tomorrow to show the progress on the basement -it's really coming together. Most all of the sheetrock is up and they started mudding today.

In the meantime - Athena got her hair done today and she looked too cute to not share it with you. They cut her a little short for winter time though, so I think she'll have to wear her coat to go outside! (Jamie will remove the bows and scarf as soon as he gets home so I only get to enjoy it for a little bit. She looks so cute!)

No comments: