Tuesday, January 13, 2009

giggles, smiles, talking and throwing up - again!

Hudson has been talking up a storm these last few days. He's back to saying "mama" again- which I love! Otherwise it's lots of jibberish and screaming. But it's so cute. He has been feeling good for several days now, enjoying playing with all his toys and talking, talking, talking. Till last night. I was nursing him and about 2 minutes from putting him in bed and he started throwing up again. All over me and himself - several times. Ugghh! We are pretty sure this time it was a reaction to the amoxcillin (although he has been taking it for 8 days now) but we had given it to him just 10-15 before the throwing up started. He didn't eat a lot for dinner so we think it was just the medicine on an empty stomach. Hopefully not antoher round of the flu! He seems to be feeling fine so far this morning.
I better get going - I have some laundry to do from last night. We both went through 2 changes of clothes and Jamie had to change once. Plus all the blankets and clean up towels! Yuck!

No comments: