Hudson is starting to learn to do so many new things - it's exciting to see him discover how to do something! He has started talking a lot (although yelling is probably a better description- he takes after his dad in that department) pointing at things, drinking from a straw, and signing "more" for more food this week. I don't have a video of him drinking from a straw yet, but I'll try to get one and post it soon. It's pretty cute - and he is pretty proud of it.
This video is him eating dinner the other day. It's pretty long but stick with it cause at the end is when he signs "more" for me a few times. He loves pasta and has learned to suck them up - which is noisy but cute!

My Montage 4/10/09
1 comment:
That is funny! I don't think I've ever heard a kid suck up noodles that loudly! And his top teeth!!! :)
Post a Comment