We left Iowa at 7:30 last night and didn't get home till 1:30 in the morning! And unfortunately Hudson didn't sleep the whole way like we had hoped. He fell asleep at 9 but then woke up at 11:30 and stayed awake the rest of the trip! I couldn't even keep my eyes open the last 45 minutes but he was wide awake. As soon as we got home it started POURING down rain - and it hasn't stopped yet! - so there was lots of LOUD thunder and lightning so I thought he'd never go to sleep but he eventually did. Of course, he was up and ready to go at 7 am like usual!
This morning we completed a project that I have had in my mind for about a year now and had the pictures for a few months. I started working on it a few weeks ago and Jamie finished the trim while we were in Iowa. So I put the pictures up this morning and it is done. I think it turned out pretty good - it's our gallery of Baby Hudson!!
Before - the blank wall in the basement







1 comment:
Very nice! Looks great! Good job both of you!
MOM
Post a Comment