We made it home from Iowa Saturday evening and spent Sunday afternoon putting up our Christmas tree. Hudson's pretty much an expert now as this is the 3rd tree he has done so far this year! I bought him his own little tree in the hopes that he would play with his and leave my big tree alone. It's working - some! He likes the BIG balls on mommy and daddy's tree better than the ones on his but he has taken all the ornaments and star off of his several times today so he's figuring out which one is more fun to play with. Unfortunately we did return home with colds - I thought I was getting one but had one afternoon of sneezing and that was it. Hudson, on the other hand, has had 3 days now of sneezing, runny nose and a cough- poor guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment