Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pregnancy

 

 

Ha Ha! I bet I got a few of you going with that title, huh?  Nope, this is actually a post for Binga.  She requested to see pictures of me when I was pregnant because she missed most of the 2nd and 3rd trimester – and Hudson’s birth – because she was very ill. So here you are Binga.

8 weeks

8 weeks - Copy 

Jamie and I in Branson with my family for the weekend.  We hadn’t  told anyone we were pregnant yet at this point but I was sure they would figure it out.  I was already suffering from morning sickness at this point and we spent 2 nights there watching my sister’s volleyball tournament.  I about lost my stomach contents several times but no one had a clue.  Later they did say they thought it was odd how much I was snacking but pregnancy never occurred to them.

10 weeks

9 weeks

Finally announcing my pregnancy to my family.  We had a costume Halloween party and I dressed up as a pregnant woman.  Jamie’s parents had already found out about it because Jamie had a picture of the pregnancy test on his phone that he accidentally showed his dad.  But we announced it to the rest of his family the next weekend when we all were on vacation together in Florida.

22 weeks

 22 weeks

24 weeks

 24 weeks 2

24 weeks

 24 weeks

31 weeks

 31 weeks

 

34 weeks

 34 weeks 2

         35 weeks                                                        36 weeks

 35 weeks 36 weeks 2

37 weeks

 36 weeks

38 weeks ( one week before Hudson was born)

 37 weeks 2 37 weeks 3

38 weeks

 37 weeks

My 1st Mother’s Day - 2008

 mother's day - Copy

(Okay, Binga – I think you might have had ulterior motives making me look at all these pics of myself pregnant!!)  ;)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

She knows what she's doing! ;)

Binga said...

Who? Me have ulterior motives? I would never (oh,yeah, i can't use never) do such a thing! But since you mentioned it, i think it would be a great idea to have another one!!!
Binga

Binga said...

Oh yeah, and thank you for getting those out and putting them on for me. You were just as beautiful pregnant as now!

Binga said...

How in the world did you get Hudson to dress up in all that?? Mine would of all been sceaming! He is adorable and a little ham! Love you, Hudson!
Binga