Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hudson pottied in his potty chair!

Although he was NOT happy about trying he did it!  For the last couple of weeks every time I have asked him if he wants to try to potty he says no.  Well, yesterday he woke up from his nap super crabby and I asked him if he wanted to potty in his potty chair.  He said no so I took him to change his diaper.  He threw a fit about that too so instead of changing him on his changing table – which I do 99.99% of the time at home – I thought I’d change it up a little and started changing him on our bed instead.  As I was taking the diaper off I asked again if he wanted to go potty in his potty chair and he just stares at me.  I look down and he’s pottying all over the bed!  So I picked him up and ran him to his potty chair and he continued to cry but then pottied in the chair!  So I’m jumping and dancing and singing about what a big boy he is and he continues the crying….

002

It wasn’t until I told him he could flush it in the big potty that he finally stopped! 

005

And then he was a pretty HAPPY guy about being a BIG boy and pottying in his potty chair!

AND he pottied in his chair again tonight - twice!  Without the crying this time! 

No comments: