Monday, August 9, 2010

Another sign???

I posted a few weeks ago about Hudson’s “sister” fortune he got in his fortune cookie… The other day we tried out Pei Wei – a fast food version PF Changs…look what my fortune was!!

 

003

Jamie’s still pretty adamant it’s a boy (although he has made a few comments about if it’s a girl lately) –but how it is possible we get 2 fortunes like this – weeks apart – at 2 different restaurants!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think God knows Jamie needs to let his big daddy facade down and let in a sweet precious little girl in to wrap around his finger so he understands a few more things about life!
MOM

Jennifer said...

Hahahahaha. You are SO HAVING A GIRL!!! It's not often I get to see my big brother uncomfortable so this is just too much! :D

Anonymous said...

it will be so funny to see a little "man part" on the ultrasound in a few weeks and then I will have the I told you so remarks ready to distribute liberally!!!!!!!!