Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ConGRADulations Aunt CJ!

My baby sister graduated from college last weekend.  That makes me feel so old.  I can remember when she was born!  Chrisin graduated from Central Christian College in McPherson with an elementary education degree.  She still has to do her student teaching in the fall (5th grade at a school in Andover) and then she'll really be done.  She has moved back into my parents' basement and has her dorm stuff strung all over the place.  Mom's planning a garage sale soon!




And what's a party these days without cake pops?!?  These were made by Christin's roomates sister.  Their little graduation caps - aren't they cute?   And red velvet cake too!  Yummy.  I also made 90 cake balls (with yellow and blue sprinkles - school colors) but I didn't get a picture.  BECAUSE I BROKE MY CAMERA!  I am so mad.  A bottle of water spilled inside the diaper bag and got my camera all wet.  Now it won't even turn on.  :(

No comments: