Although this day is supposed to be all about me, today, I
find myself reflecting more on you…
You made me a mom.
Every day you discover new things and explore the world…but
it is really me who has learned so much and had my eyes opened to the real
beauty of life.
You made me a mom.
I take care of you when you’re sick, snuggle with you when
you’re scared, hold you when you have an “ouchie” but it is really you who has
taught me so much about love and selflessness.
You made me a mom.
You are the one hitting the home runs, learning new words,
absorbing life and climbing to new heights – literally – every day. But I am the one filled with pride and joy at
what you have become and will become.
You made me a mom.
Although it is you who
thinks I am so smart and I have so much to teach you,
it is you who
have taught me:
unconditional love
forgiveness
kindness
innocence
honesty.
I love you.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment