Hudson isn't feeling too well today, so no laughter - hardly even smiles today. Not sure what it is - Binga thinks he might be teething so I froze his teething ring and gave it to him. He seemed to like it a little bit, but since he has that thing about plastic/rubber in his mouth- won't take a bottle or pacifier- he wasn't real sure about it. He seems to be over the congestion from his cold, still has a little bit of a cough though. And I thought maybe his tummy was bothering him cause we went out to eat last night and I tried some new food at a new restaurant here - but I stayed away from the dairy, so not sure if it's that either. It would be a whole lot easier if he could just tell me what hurts! Mostly he just wants to be held today - so I finally was able to put him down a little bit ago and he stayed asleep, so I am taking a few minutes for myself. We'll see how long that lasts!
UPDATE: Before I could even get this posted he woke up from his nap. He smiled at me 3 times before he remembered he wasn't feeling well and started crying again. But the good news is he is now (2 hours after I started this post) feeling good because he dirtied his diaper and that seemed to make all the difference. Either that or he knows Daddy will be home soon!
2 comments:
That's funny! It almost sounds like a cry, but he's grinning ear to ear!
Mylicon always worked really good for us when they seemed to have a tummy ache/gas.
Hope you don't have a rough weekend!
It looks like you guys are having fun being parents. Hudson is adorable and I can't wait to be able to meet him!
Post a Comment