Finally!! Hudson rolled over all by himself last night. I have been putting him down for tummy time a lot this last week trying to get him to do it (He's been close for a month it seems like, just never could put it all together.)
Of course, I missed it. Jamie put him down and 2 seconds later he rolled over! But I got to see it the second time - and the third, fourth and fifth...
And he remembered how to do it this morning too! I was sure he would have forgot, but as soon as I laid him down, he rolled right over to his back! He likes to roll from his back to his side and has started sleeping on his side a lot lately, so I am sure back to tummy isn't too far away.
Then on to crawling - I'm not sure I am ready for that. I like being able to put him down somewhere and knowing he'll be in the same spot when I come back. Probably won't have that luxury for too much longer!
Do Not Worry
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment