He has discovered the dogs and watches them whenever they come into the room. He has succeeded in touching Athena once - but she moved too fast to grab a hold - I'm sure that will be soon though!
He started giving "kisses" this week. Very sweet - and slobbery!
Playing in his exersaucer. I complained to Jamie that he was too short for it and Jamie lowered it so he can touch the ground now. What a smart man I married! :)
He fell asleep playing in his swing and held on to the toys through the whole nap. As soon as he opened his eyes, he went right back to playing!
First "sit-up" bath - complete with rubber ducky! I think I was more excited about it then he was, but I'm sure it won't be long before he figures out when he kicks it makes the water splash - then bath time will be much more interesting. So far it's only interesting when he pees in the water - and lucky for me, he usually only does that when Daddy is giving him a bath. He's only done it to me once or twice - and he has never pooped on me - he saves that for Daddy too!



1 comment:
He's changing so fast!!! I can't believe he's sitting already. Time flies.
Post a Comment