Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Laundry Day

Wednesday is Hudson's favorite day because it's laundry day and that means mommy has the laundry baskets out. Laundry baskets are evidently the most amazing thing invented because he loves to play with them. If I just bring one into the room and set it down he wiggles and fusses until he's put down next to it to play. He loves standing on the outside or riding around on the inside. Since we moved our laundry room downstairs I carry the baskets up and down and so far I just put him on top and carry him too. Not sure how much longer I'll be able to keep that up as he gets bigger!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know of any kid that doesn't love laundry baskets! I still remember Dad pulling the kids around in the baskets making them squeal! What fun memories!
Binga

Anonymous said...

He's too CUTE! I miss him already!
-Auntie CJ

Jennifer said...

Anna loved playing in laundry baskets! He is getting so big. Is he crawling yet?