Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cruising

Here's a video of all the cruising around he is doing now. Sometimes it takes a little bit to get up the nerve to actually let go of one thing and move to the other but he's doing really good!

And yes - that's my dad sitting at the computer working on taxes. So when I say we're working on them - I really mean my dad is working on them while Hudson and I play on the floor around him. I just answer questions every once in a while! I was doing pretty good with it all till we got to the depreciation part - confusing!!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Won't be long now! Of course that's what we said about Jacob, too!! :) They grow up soooo fast! Hope the taxes go smoothly and you can get them done on time.
Binga