Sunday, March 8, 2009

furniture

So we bought some shelving and cabinets from Star Lumber back in November for the new laundry room. They finally delivered it on Thursday and it was too big to fit in the laundry room. :(

I have been getting rid of our junk using Craig's list lately, so I figured I'd give it a try. I've sold our TV, a king size mattress and box springs, and our ping pong table so far.

I sold the furniture the next day for $300 more than we bought it for. So it worked out pretty well! I think I am going to ask our friend to build some cabinets for the laundry room downstairs and the mud room upstairs with the money. Hopefully he says yes!

Here's Hudson enjoying the money we made :) I think he thinks I am going to spend it on him!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh Oh!! It looks like he knows how to handle that money already, tight grip on it...