The weather here has been cold, overcast and rainy for about a week but yesterday the sun was shining and it was very nice out. So Hudson and I went out and raked the leaves in the backyard and played in them. I have to admit how proud I was of the leaf pile we raked up. This is all the leaves we had in the backyard but the first time we have ever had enough to rake into a small pile. I am so excited our trees our growing! I'm sure I won't be so happy about it 5-10 years from now but for now it's exciting!





We collected leaves and then I rubbed a glue stick all over the paper and he stuck them on. He did a really good job - I wasn't sure if he would do it or not but he enjoyed it. Enough that we went out again this evening and collected some more. I'm going to try to use the page he made as a scrapbook page with a few pictures of him playing in the leaves on it - we'll see how it turns out!
Showing off his artwork!
Video of him playing outside and talking about everything he sees!
No comments:
Post a Comment