Monday, October 12, 2009

BUGS!

Last week we took Hudson to the Wee Wiggler class at the zoo. It was all about bugs. I was a little disappointed that they only brought out 2 real bugs for the class to look at. I was expecting more hands on kind of stuff. The rest of the class was just playing with toys and reading a book. But I guess with little kids and small bugs you have to be careful! Hudson still had a good time. He's signed up to go again next month to the session on frogs. I think I will send Jamie and him to that one - I HATE frogs!

My son was the only child who thought it was more fun to throw all the paper shreds on the floor instead of playing with the bugs hiding in the paper!


Checking out the Madagascar hissing cockroaches


This one was some kind of centipede - Hudson REALLY wanted to hold it!




No comments: