Monday, November 2, 2009

more leaves!!!

Hudson couldn't resist the HUGE pile of leaves Aunt Lesie had raked up before we came over...lots of fun! I had put him in his camo in honor of the dead deer cause I knew Uncle Nate would like it - but it turned out pretty cute for the leaf pictures...


Run, Run and Jump!







The only way we could finally convince him to stop playing in the leaves at Celeste's house was that we could go over and play in the leaves at Gigi's and Papa's. That worked...

So Papa Bear got out his rake and joined in the fun too!

It's raining leaves!!!


He loved poking the leaves with this stick and seeing the leaves stuck on the stick. Unfortunately he couldn't get them to stick very well...but he didn't seem to mind!

Dog pile!


Searching for Hudson's shoe...we played this game again and again and again...


A tiger hiding in the leaves....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jacob enjoyed watching Hudson play in the leaves while he ate his breakfast this morning, so did I!
Binga