Hudson took his time getting the wrapping paper off and had a look of almost disgust on his face the whole time - plus would only touch the paper with one hand most of the time but he eventually got it all unwrapped and said "box". Guess I could have saved the money and just wrapped a box! But he loves playing with his Little People nativity set. He quickly learned the words "Joseph" "Baby Jesus" "Wiseman" and "Camel". The angel plays songs and that is probably his favorite part. Every time he looks at the set he runs over and pushes on her to make the music start.
And Jamie got to open his because if he waited till Christmas he would miss the Chiefs/Browns NFL game I bought him tickets for! He is a huge BROWNS fan (for unknown - even to himself- reasons) and this was his best chance of seeing them in person. I debated buying the tickets since neither team is any good - but figured maybe that will make it competitive!
And - I just have to mention that I am already almost done with all my Christmas shopping! Yeah!
1 comment:
I am amazed at how well he is talking now and putting words together. I just think Jerry is stubborn like his daddy. He only says a few words and I know he can say mama because I have heard it but he refuses to say it for me:( He loves to say dada though. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment