Hudson got a letter from Santa in the mail today. He was pretty excited about it! (From the handwriting it appears that Nana Wilma is Santa's elf this year - thanks Nana Wilma!)
I thought he had a worried little Jamie look there for a bit!! He is definitely his son!! Hold on tight Cassie and start practicing the following phrases, "Not now Hudson", Indoor voice, Hudson", and last but not least "Sit on your hands, ja whoops, I mean Hudson"!! What a cutie! Binga
2 comments:
I thought he was pulling a Johnny Carson! LOL
I thought he had a worried little Jamie look there for a bit!! He is definitely his son!! Hold on tight Cassie and start practicing the following phrases, "Not now Hudson", Indoor voice, Hudson", and last but not least "Sit on your hands, ja whoops, I mean Hudson"!! What a cutie!
Binga
Post a Comment