On the way to McPherson my brother-in-law, Nate, called and asked Celeste if we could stop in Sedgwick, KS to take some pictures of arrowheads at an antique store. Celeste, ever willing to do crazy stuff like that for her hubby, agreed. Till we pulled up to the "store". She was a little scared to go in but she braved it for her man! Then her camera battery was dead so she had to come back out to the car and get mine. But she was in and out in 10 seconds probably. She said the place was wall to wall, floor to ceiling, with junk!
The esteemed arrowheads. Except when she called Nate afterwards he had thought they were arrows, not just arrowheads. So after all we went through, I don't know that he was even interested in them!
The house next to the "store". This is what we saw from the highway first and Celeste said there was no way she was going in there! Not sure if the guy actually lives in this house. I hope not!
The actual antique "store" next to the house. Hudson and I stayed in the car!
1 comment:
OH, my gosh!!!! Sorry I made you guys do that-- Scary!!! I would have turned around!!
-Nate
Post a Comment