I am still not 100% completely done with the bedroom makeover but parts of it are at least finished enough to finally show off. It takes me a ridiculously long time to use a sewing machine – hence the 3 week delay! But I did get the stuff done I was working on – so here goes:
I will make a separate post about our new bed so you can see all the pics I took as we were building.
The pillows I made. I just recovered the old pillows we already had. If you don’t look too closely at my sewing they look beautiful!
Our new nightstands.
Would you believe that I bought these off of Craig’s List for $10 -
and turned them into this? I love it!
And some old lamps had got a coat of spray paint and glaze and the shade got some new fabric and this:
now looks like this:
And my curtains. Definitely adventurous for a novice sewer such as myself. Seriously, my experience/training on the sewing machine was my mom taking 2 minutes to show me how to thread the needle and fill the bobbin. That’s why my sewing takes SOOO long! They are definitely not perfect, but I hung them up anyways!
4 comments:
Looks great! I love the splash of yellow on the lamp. You did a good job!
I LOVE the tables and the lamps!! Everything looks great! Maybe your next project should be decorating my house... ;)
awesome! I love a do it yourself job!
It looks phenomenal! You guys did an incredible job!!!
Post a Comment