Thursday, July 22, 2010

Birthday Bash

Tuesday was Jamie’s 32nd birthday so we celebrated by going out to dinner at PF Chang’s.  It’s our favorite place to go on special occasions.  (Oh yeah, it was my 30th  birthday too – guess I should mention that!)   :)

We usually leave Hudson with my parents when we go out on special occassions but we decided this time to take him with us.  We figured he’d like the food.  We were wrong – he LOVED the food.  He devoured egg drop soup, a lettuce wrap, lo mein, chicken and tiramisu for dessert.   And he did most of it – with chopsticks! 

pf changs

Well, some of it anyways.  They were kids chopsticks so they were stuck together and he just had to squeeze them.  He thought it was pretty cool.   Then he topped the night off with a couple of fortune cookies while Jamie paid the bill.  Oh – and his fortune!  Jamie said “oh, no” when he helped him open it.

012

Now if that’s not a SIGN!!

They are both set on a baby brother.  We are going to have a hard time changing Hudson’s mind if they’re wrong!  He won’t even listen to my suggestions of a baby girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did I tell you son?!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday's!!!!!!! Sorry I didn't even get you called! Love you both!
MOM

Jennifer said...

HAHAHA!!!! I'm tellin' ya, it's a girl! Too bad you won't know before this consignment sale...I've got a houseful of girl clothes! :)