Friday, July 30, 2010

totally have to be pregnant

Because I would NEVER voluntarily choose this for dinner otherwise!  Breakfast food is for breakfast time only.  But the other night I was craving a waffle and eggs.  Totally crazy!  But the waffle was YUMMY!  The really crazy thing is Brinner (breakfast for dinner) is one of Jamie’s favorites and he wasn’t even home for dinner that night!

003

On the pregnancy note I am almost 16 weeks now.  still feeling really well for the most part except being much more tired than usual.  I only feel sick right after I eat usually but that’s been better the last week or two.   I’ve been eating a lot – like I always do! - and am starting to show some.  I think I look huge already –  but probably not even that noticeable to everyone else!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are one of the cutest pregnant ladies around!!!!!!

Love
Nana Wilma