Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve

This year we had our Christmas Eve celebration at my mom and dad's since Christin was still recovering from surgery. We usually always meet at the Sawhouse so that was a little different. I was so proud of myself because earlier that day I cleared the memory on both the digital camera and the video camera and charged the batteries on both so I could record every moment of Hudson's first Christmas. Then I stopped at Target on my way to Mom's and dropped the battery to my digital camera in the parking lot and didn't realize it at the time. So I get to my mom's and am unloading the car and realize I don't have it. I was SO upset - ruined my whole night. I was upset enough about it that my dear husband got in the car, drove to Target and found the battery in the parking lot. It hadn't been smashed and wasn't even wet. Put it back in the camera and it still worked. So the holidays weren't ruined!
Hudson was more interested in the bows and wrapping paper than the gifts themselves, but he enjoys opening presents! And he gots LOTS of them!

My cousin-in-law, Dad and brother-in-law playing the first annual rendition of Silent Night.


Guess the pajamas were really red cause the pics all turned out like this - but these are the new pj's my Gammy bought all of the girls.

Garret playing on the Firetruck scooter we got him. He loved it. He immediately jumped on and starting riding around the room giving everyone tickets. I guess he has police and firemen a little confused - but it was cute anyways! He uses his tough, gruff voice when he gives the tickets, which is really cute.







Matching rainjackets - they have a firetruck on the back...

























No comments: