Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's finally finished!

The basement is officially done! Carpet is in and they have cleaned up all their tools and left. Well, I take it back, my cousins are done with their part. We still have to install the cabinet doors but at least with carpet down it is now livable space we can use! YEAH!!

I haven't taken pictures with the carpet down yet so I'll do that here soon, but here's a sneak peek of one of my favorite parts of the entire basement:



Hudson's Playroom!
It's the space under the stairs. They made a small door and window and even put the light switch down on kid level. This space will get some major use in the future! Some of our friends were over 2 weeks ago and their little girl played in it for a while - and that was without carpet or toys, so I know it will be popular!





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see it (pictures and in person)!