Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So another week went by before he remembered he was figuring out how to "crawl". I think the problem was that we weren't enticing him with anything he wanted. I kept using toys, remotes, cell phones and I guess that isn't what he really wanted. Yesterday I used cheerios and he scooted all over the living room floor for them! Then Daddy got home and they played this game for 30 minutes - and Hudson fell right to sleep when I put him to bed. Daddy wore him out! Jamie better be careful what he uses as enticement though - you would think he would remember he has already lost 3 of his wedding rings...does he really want to add another to the list? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute is he!!!!! He really works to go after the ring! Loved the pictures of his new teeth and swimming! Can't wait to see you guys!