Jamie and I celebrated our ninth wedding anniversary yesterday. Nine years. I can't believe it's been that long already! I don't even feel like I'm old enough to be married - let alone for nine years with a kid to boot. It's crazy how fast time goes.
Jamie warned me no mushiness because some of his patients read this so I'll try not to. Jamie is the best husband I could ever ask for. He cooks dinner several nights a week, does the dishes every night, brings me flowers weekly and sends me to the spa for an afternoon off once a month. What girl could want more? :) But seriously - he does do some of those things, some of the time but regardless I am very blessed to have such a wonderful, supportive husband and I love him very much. We've come a long ways from starting grad school in KC and the entire trip has been a blast (It's got to be fun when you spend every day with someone like Jamie!). I love you Bobo!
Do Not Worry
8 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment