Thursday, July 9, 2009

Incredible Pizza

Today we went to a new place in town that is right by Papa and Binga's house. It's like a Chuck E. Cheese for those of you who have had the pleasure of experiencing one of those. This one was really nice though. It had a kid area for the little ones to play in plus go karts, bumber cars, a carousel, all you can eat pizza buffet and, of course, arcade games. Hudson enjoyed the kid area but once I showed him the arcarde basketball game there was no turning back. We played it at least 10 times. He couldn't throw the ball far enough to get even close to the basket but he enjoyed holding the basketball while I shot them (and I even made a few!). It wore him out and he went to bed and soon as we got him and he's been asleep for 2 hours and counting! Can't beleive it. Maybe I should take him to the arcade every day!

Sorry my pics in the arcade area didn't come out real well since it was dark....





















This was a fish game and he threw little balls into their mouths. He even made a few!







No comments: