(And yes, this was another day that he needed "bandaids" on his owies. He found these return address labels and was SO excited because there were lots of them. But we will NOT be using these as "bandaids" ever again! They didn't come off! I ripped the first 2 off and he cried and left big red marks. So the last 2 I washed off in the bath and then he had sticky residue stuck to his cheek and forehead for the next day until I could hold him down long enough to scrub it off!


And I would be remiss to not show you his Noah's Ark drawing below since we are talking about what an artist he is.
Don't you see all the lions, bears, zebras and giraffes? He draws a "picture" and then asks me what it is. So I make something up and he seems to agree with me. A few times I have gotten a tiger mixed up with a zebra but otherwise I am usually right! ;) He also likes to write his letters - specifically H, M, and W. There's a few of those in the picture above too - if you look really close.
2 comments:
What a wonderful picture Hudson! Your mommy better keep track of that one, cause one day you might be a famous artist and she will have your very first painting of Noah's Ark!
Binga
I didn't know there was a wushock on Noah's ark too! :)
Post a Comment