Friday, September 3, 2010

It’s a…….

BOY!!!

So I guess the fortune cookies aren’t always right!  And I should always listen to Jamie.  He and Hudson were the only ones who thought it was a boy and they were right!   Two minutes into the ultrasound Jamie got a huge grin on his face and whispered that he saw “it”.  I thought he was crazy cause I have a hard time making out anything on the screen till they till you what it is…but a few minutes later she announced that he was right!   Hudson was with us and when we told him “it’s a baby brother” he started crying “I want a baby sister!”   Of course, half the time now he still says it’s a baby sister… we had him announce it to Jamie’s family and he made it sound like it was twins “a baby sister and a baby brother!” he said! 

CASSANDRA STINEMETZ20100831110535889

CASSANDRA STINEMETZ20100831110936477

We had the ultrasound on Tuesday and then had family and friends over Tuesday night to make the big announcement.  I served “blue” ice cream sundaes…blue m and m’s, blueberries and oreos with the filling dyed blue….I think since everyone thought it was a girl it took a little bit for all the blue to sink in…
 
011


No comments: