Checking out the rabbits…
Hudson thought the roosters were too loud!
We watched the cow milking demo. I think he was a little mystified by exactly what was happening!
My dear husband took this pic and didn’t even get the whole board in! men!
Checking out the humongous pumpkins!
We only went for the morning so I was disappointed we didn’t get to ride the ferris wheel. But Hudson and I rode the train instead. Contrary to his face in the pic, he did enjoy it!
We watched the monkey show and since I love monkeys, I thought it was pretty cool. These were trained monkeys that have been in lots of movies and commercials so it was fun to watch what they could do.
And the highlight of the day….he couldn’t even wait till we sat down at the table to eat it….
Following last year’s tradition…his annual (as in he gets to eat one once a year at the fair) corn dog!
He devoured that thing!
He was asleep before we even got out of the parking lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment