I ordered the cord the first of December and got a confirmation email that it had shipped on 12/3. It said it would take 4-12 days for delivery and I thought that sounded like a long time but I was giving it till today and then I was going to call the company if I didn't get it. When I saw the package I realized why it took so long to get here.

The package even has a customs declaration sticker on the back - I doubt I would have got very far with my phone call either - they probably don't speak English! Guess I should pay more attention to what website I am ordering stuff from!
In case you can't read the return address - it's from:
Ding Dong Feng
19 Jing An Dong
Jie Chao Yang Qu
Beijing China.
2 comments:
What in the world? That is hilarious! I'm sure Jamie got a kick out of that name. :)
hahaha!
Did you have to pay an arm & a leg for shipping?
Post a Comment