Monday, April 19, 2010

getting dirty

Hudson has been having SO MUCH FUN this last week playing outside.  The weather has been gorgeous, but windy, and he is outside every chance he gets.  Unfortunately, playing outside seems to be equated with getting dirty.  The boy had 17 – yes, 17! – pairs of pants or shorts in the laundry this week.  That’s only one week’s worth of laundry people.  (I’m not sure if I should be more shocked that he had 17 pairs in the laundry or just at the fact that he has more than 17 pairs of pants/shorts!)

Every time we come inside I have to change him cause he’s covered in chalk, paint, or just plain dirt.  But then we eat, rest, change a diaper or whatever and go right back out to get dirty again!!

 

038

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cassie,
GIVE UP! Didn't they teach you in parenting class that boys are suppose to be dirty all the time.

Don't you remember Chase and Tyler?

Love
Nana Wilma