Monday, April 5, 2010

Our Easter SURPRISE!

Every Easter my Gammy gives all the grand and great grandkids a plastic easter egg with our names on it filled with candy and some money.  The “old” adults (sorry - not to be confused with all the grandkids who are now adults too!)  hide the eggs and we have to find our own egg.  Some of them get hidden pretty good – like Justin’s this year – took him forever to find his this year!  But anyways, this year we had a new game to play with our eggs.  Everyone’s eggs had an extra piece of paper with a number and a letter on it.  My Aunt Wilma then brought out this board and we all had to put our letter in the corresponding place on the board….then we figured out the surprise!

050

 051

They were very tricky having Wilma do the game.  As soon as she put the board up I thought someone was pregnant but since she said it was her game I couldn’t figure it out!  But I did catch on – MUCH – quicker than the new grandparents!!!!  Hilarious how long it took them to realize what it meant!

2 comments:

Brown Apples said...

this is the cutest way of announcing a baby i have ever seen! I love it!

Jennifer said...

I thought I was being creative with the shirts!! ha! It must be the age thing...taking so long to figure it out ;)