Thursday, April 29, 2010

powertools

I am now officially addicted to building furniture.  I just spent the past hour using Jamie’s powertools and I LOVED it!  Can’t show you yet what I made cause it isn’t finished but I have SO many other projects on my list now that I know I can use the saw! 

017

Of course, Hudson doesn’t like it as much as I do. He covers his ears each time I cut and then decided he wanted to come inside.  I only had 3 cuts left so I let him go inside without me.  Finished my cuts and came in to find him with a mouth full of dog food!  yuck!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Is the bedroom finished yet???

Cassie said...

no, still sewing some pillow covers and curtains. then i have a few ideas for some art stuff for the walls... keep starting other things, it's driving jamie crazy!