Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm a Big Boy now!

We switched Hudson to a forward facing car seat the other day. He wasn't real sure about it the first time we went for a ride. He was either feeling carsick or in a trance watching everything go by! But I think he is getting used to it now and likes it. Yesterday I was out running errands all day and kept reaching back giving him snacks and his sippy cup, so that works out well. But it is a hassle getting him in and out of. Hopefully I just have to get used to it. I am also having a hard time with one of the latches which is frustrating when you can't get your kid out of his carseat!

Whoa Dad - slow down!

Feeling a little quesy maybe?

This isn't so bad!


1 comment:

Hannah said...

Cassie, he is so so so cute!!!