This was technically my 2nd Mother's Day but I don't really count the first one since I had just given birth a few hours earlier and could hardly get out of the hospital bed! Cecil, Nona, Aaron and Jenni were all at our house Sunday for Mother's Day. The boys were in charge of lunch and they did a good job - steaks and potatoes - with only a little help from the women. For dessert Jamie had ordered an ice cream cake from DQ~ yum! And then the boys cleaned up lunch as well. They also bought us each a dozen roses - although I lucked out because Nona and Jenni left theirs here instead of taking them to Iowa so I have 3 dozen beautiful roses on my dining room table this week!



The boy's cleaning up - and yes, Jamie is showing off his guns!
No comments:
Post a Comment