Saturday, May 16, 2009

road trip to see Aunt Christin

I'd been promising Christin all semester that Hudson and I would come up and spend the day with her and since this was the last week of classes we had to get up there! So Wednesday Hudson and I took our first road trip together (alone) and it went really well. Of course, it's only 45 minutes and I timed it so that it was naptime on the way out and then he was so tired from playing all day he slept the whole way home too! We had a picnic lunch and played at the park and sat out in front of Christin's dorm and played with bubbles and just hung out. It was a fun day!






















He loves playing with rocks now. He would rather sit on the ground and play with the rocks than play on the swings or slides. That's all fine with me till he starts trying to eat them! Then I make him stop playing with them and he throws a FIT! Funny how as soon as he turned 1 he has started throwing fits when he doesn't get to do what he wants to!



All tuckered out!


No comments: